Monday 28 March 2011

Journey 1

OK some of you may know my sister Blog Sheilasembroidery Rambles. This is my day to day rambles and can get very mixed up with anything. This blog will be purely about my journaling which I've done for quite a long time now. However I rarely share. Now I am about to do so. It's a bit scary. 


Why did I start journaling? Probably because I like keeping notebooks. I collect them, put projects into them, decorate them. I have even made some.


My most completed one that I will share is my Zentangle journal. I started it when I read about Zentangles in Cloth, Paper, Scissors. You can read about them on the internet, just do a Google search. I won't say any more just go and look. 
Here is the journal cover












A page just started 

And two complete pages


More to come later and I will share the journal I have been working on this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment